Corporate Finance & Advisory
As part of Next Capital's service offering, our dedicated Corporate Finance & Advisory team ("CF&A") is able to focus towards provision of 'tailor-made financial solutions' to corporate clientele. CF&A team is able to cater to the client's needs with a specific focus towards value enhancement. Our CF&A Team is well placed to undertake all forms of financial advisory & financial arrangement requirements of our corporate clientele, including:
Since inception, CF&A team has distinguished itself as one of the most active & hands-on team in Pakistan. Over a short period, Next Capital has successfully advised OPI Gas (Pvt.) Limited on the acquisition of a majority stake & management control of Shell Gas LPG (Pakistan) Limited and is currently working on transactions valued in excess of USD 150 million.
The rich experience set of CF&A team, coupled with its staunch relationships with the key stakeholders including regulators and a deep rooted understanding of the business dynamics in Pakistan, makes Next Capital your ideal M&A Advisors. Our teams holds the distinction of having been involved with all major M&A deals in Pakistan over the past decade.
CF&A team members have undertaken significant equity related transactions. Our offering set includes the following.
- Public offering of shares - Initial Public Offerings, Offer for Sale, Secondary Public Offerings.
- Private Equity Placements - Where the Company requires growth or strategic capital, Next Capital can utilize its experienced team and industry contacts to arrange for private equity for large blocks of capital.
- Private Placement of Shares – Where the Company requires equity financing through a number of small blocks of its shares to be placed with private investors, Next Capital can assist your requirements and arrange such private placements.
- Share Buy Backs – Where the Company holds significant cash surpluses and desires to reduce its capital through a Buy Back of Shares or where required by regulations i.e. in case of substantial acquisition of shares of a listed entity.
Debt Capital Raising
Debt capital is an important means of financing the growth plans of any company. CF&A department offers debt raising services for corporate clientele and can assist in the following manner:
- Structuring of Debt – Placing emphasis on the Company's financial situation, the financial sector outlook and the available liquidity in the market, Next Capital can advise on the best possible structuring options for the clients.
Arrangement of Debt – Next Capital can arrange the debt under various forms of financing, detailed below:
Corporate Bonds – With excellent distribution capabilities, Next Capital can structure and subsequently place debt instruments in various forms, including:
- Term Finance Certificates (Public Listed or Privately Placed)
- Sukuk Certificates (Where the issuer desires Islamic Modes of Financing, Sukuk Bonds can be structured)
- Commercial Papers
- Preferred Shares
- Syndicated Financing – In case the client requires a large amount of financing through banks, Next Capital can put together a consortium of leading banks in Pakistan to arrange for a syndicated term financing facility. Syndicated Financing can be undertaken in both forms, i.e. Conventional Banking as well as Islamic Banking.
- Corporate Bonds – With excellent distribution capabilities, Next Capital can structure and subsequently place debt instruments in various forms, including:
Business & Financial Advisory
CF&A team can assist a business with advisory work relating to the clients' future business plans. This can involve:
- Business Plan – Next Capital's team can evaluate business opportunities and potential, documenting the pros and cons and capital requirements through a detailed business plan.
- Feasibility Studies – Before any investment is made into a business prospect, it is important to undertake a detailed study of the business, thereby assessing its feasibility. Next Capital's team of experts can utilize their specialist skill set to undertake a detailed financial feasibility of the clients' 'business ideas'.
- Financial Modeling – Whether going for an M&A deal, expanding an existing business or simply assessing the business performance, Next Capital's team of advisors can conduct a detailed review and develop a comprehensive financial model of the client's business.
- Valuations Advice – In order to assess the ‘true value' of a business, Next Capital's teams of valuation experts can conduct the valuation of the client's business.
In order to restructure a Company’s existing capital structure, Next Capital shall undertake a detailed review of the business and its potential areas of distress, resulting in a detailed Financial Restructuring Package. Furthermore, Next Capital can also assist the client with executing the restructuring exercise in a smooth and efficient manner.
For further details, Next Capital Corporate Finance & Advisory team can be contacted at:
UAN: +92-111-639-825 Ext:120