The Investment Outlook is our flagship publication which combines analysis, commentary and strategy to guide investors. It is often a comparative study between different investment opportunities, including comparisons across asset classes and comparisons within or across sectors in equities. It incorporates detailed fundamental analysis, macro and micro economic trends, and price movements in the stock market to find the true investment opportunities. It is this dynamic analysis of the investment outlook that adds the true value to our clients’ investment decisions.
Our Investment Outlooks can be accessed via our reports page
Our Company Reports are on our high conviction investment ideas. They provide an in-depth fundamental analysis of our investment ideas. Depending on the company being evaluated, we pick the relevant valuation methodology and improve transparency by highlighting assumptions used in determining our target prices. Clients can access our Company reports via our reports page.
Next Capital’s Value Snapshot provides a condensed P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Ratio Analysis, all rolled into one page. It is intended to be the first point of reference to judge the merits of any stock investment. Key information provided in the Value Snapshot is the following:
- Current position of the Scrip: This includes the scrip’s current price, Next Capital's recommended target price, 1 Year high and low prices and current P/E and P/B it is trading at.
- Price Performance of the Scrip: Focuses on providing a 7-day, 30-day, 90-day and 365-day performance, as well as a graph presenting a longer 3 – 5 year view of the scrip’s performance as compared to the KSE100 Index.
- Valuation metrics: Includes metrics such as P/E, P/B, Dividend Yield and Dividend Per Share.
- Company Financials: Presents a summarized historical view and Next Capital’s forecast of the financials of a company, including the Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flows.
- Ratio Analysis: Ratios include Return on Equity (ROE), Return on Assets (ROA) and Profitability Ratios such as Gross Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and PBT Margin.
- Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Presents a 1-, 3-, 5-, and 10- year CAGR of sales, profitability measures, dividends and book value among others.
Historical data is provided for the last ten years, with an aim to show how the business faired in changing macro-economic environments. This helps our clients in differentiating between cyclical and non-cyclical businesses, and pick the appropriate investments for their portfolio.