Our team holds the distinction of having been involved in various M&A deals in Pakistan over the past decade. The rich experiences of the team, coupled with its deep relationships with key stakeholders including regulators and a deep-rooted understanding of the business dynamics in Pakistan, makes Next Capital your ideal M&A Advisor.
- Public Offering of Shares - Initial Public Offerings, Offer for Sale, Secondary Public Offerings.
- Private Equity Placements – Supporting a Company’s need for growth or strategic capital.
- Private Placement of Shares - Equity financing through a number of small blocks of shares to be placed with private investors.
- Share Buy Backs – Reduce capital base through a Buy Back of Shares.
- Structuring of Debt – Advise on the best possible structuring options for the clients.
- Arrangement of Debt:
- Corporate Bonds – Structure and subsequently place debt instruments in various forms including Term Finance Certificates, Sukuk Certificates, Commercial Papers and Preferred Shares.
- Syndicated Financing – Put together a consortium of leading banks in Pakistan to arrange for a syndicated term financing facility.
Business & Financial Advisory
- CF&A team can assist a business with advisory work relating to the clients' future business plans. This can involve:
- Business Plan – Evaluate business opportunities, potential pros and cons and capital requirements through a detailed business plan.
- Feasibility Studies – Undertake a detailed study of a project, thereby assessing its feasibility.
- Financial Modeling – Conduct a detailed review and develop a comprehensive financial model of the client's business.
- Valuations Advice – Conduct financial valuation of the client's business.
Undertake a detailed review of the business and its potential areas of distress, resulting in a detailed Financial Restructuring Package. Assist the client with executing the restructuring exercise in a smooth and efficient manner.